Thursday 21 June 2012

I have learned a copious amount of knowledge during this incredible experience at the University of the Free State.  My eyes were greatly opened to the world of dietetics and nutrition on an educational standpoint.  But what I cherish more is what cannot be taught within the walls of a classroom; the wisdom I obtained from working in the townships and communicating with people from different backgrounds and cultures.  All of my learning over the past month will resonate within me for years to come and I hope to share with others the knowledge that has been bestowed upon me.  I cannot thank all that have helped me get to where I am and those who have been so supportive throughout my journeys.  A special thanks to Dr. Jones and my parents.


P.S.  I MADE IT TO ROCKLANDS and it was some of the most incredible climbing I have ever seen.  I am planning another trip back as we speak!
Sunset Traverse at The Pass

No comments:

Post a Comment